ViciousMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViciousMS

Welcome to the ViciousMS Forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sushi

sushi

ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit* Empty
PostSubject: ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit*   ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:03 am

ViciousMS Adventures and Friends

"An encouraging story about compelling friendships that will change lives of some." - New York Times
"Funny, violent, and teaches a lesson." - Young Writers Association
"Hilarious." - Barack Obama

Introduction

ViciousMS was not just a boring private server in the world of interwebs. It was a place where everyone was close to each other, even in hateful and disrespectful ways. I, sushi, a Game Master of ViciousMS found it fun in a communal way. It may seem seriously boring, but I enjoyed chatting among others that played it. This story guides you through the reality and life of these people. In a way, I hope you certainly enjoy this story.

Chapter One - The Invitation

I was playing ViciousMS, doing my regular job as a Game Master and making sure everyone is enjoying the game and obeying the rules. Mostly, I just sat in the Free Market and gazed at the screen. Mostly, I just chatted with people on MSN. This was just part of my everyday internet life. I suddenly remembered... Today was when the PSI, Private Server Inspectors, inspected our server and give us our ticket to happiness, a free vacation at a mansion. I was excited. I was so prepared. I was almost nervous. I wanted to win that vacation.
A few hours later, the PSI came, made their PSI character and inspected our server. Kronic, Ifrit, Tochi, and I decided not to bother them since we didn't want to be all over them. I was expecting a vacation anxiously.
"Perfect. 100%." said the PSI guy. "You guys have everything correct. Everything is working perfectly fine. Great job!"
I gaped at the screen surprisingly. WHAT?! We're actually winning a freaking vacation! Woot!
Kronic started overreacting. "HARD GAY WOOOOOOOOOOO!!" he yelled while doing the F5 face.

Last edited by sushi on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sushi

sushi

PostSubject: Re: ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit*   ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 am

Okay, you can post now. O_e

lol gay story.
Back to top Go down
paaronoid

paaronoid

PostSubject: Re: ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit*   ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 am

sushi wrote:

lol gay story.

lol'd at the hardgay though
say say say!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit*   ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ViciousMS Adventures and Friends! *lolgaystorydontreadit*
Page 1 of 1