ViciousMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ViciousMS

Welcome to the ViciousMS Forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HiYa I'm Trevor !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor

HiYa  I'm Trevor ! Empty
PostSubject: HiYa I'm Trevor !   HiYa  I'm Trevor ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:39 am

My name is Trevor, I'm 18 years old (19 on Sept. 6th), and I'm currently a first year college student (classes start on Sept. 8th) for Graphic and Print production.. I've been messing around with Maplestory for about 4 years on and off, and have been recently getting back into Private servers.

In the past I have worked on numerous servers as both Owner, Administrator, or GM.
Some of these servers include CanadianStory (Owner), Concealed Story (Co-Owner), aStory (Administrator), and MoonMS (Administrator).

My skills include the ability to code HTML, PHP, CSS, jScript, Visual Basic/VB6/VB.net, Flash, and also a bit of Javascript. I can also design and have been since 2005ish.

Some of my content can be found at:
www.Drag-Central.org - My Online Drag-Racing simulator, currently going under new management.

www.kinematix.hostzi.com - A site I had recently coded in Wordpress format using CSS/Html/and jScript.

www.Drag-Sport.com - A new online Drag-Racing game I am working on with a few friends.

Some of my recent designs include, Random Signature.
HiYa  I'm Trevor ! Untitled-3-26

Background I made of a friend
HiYa  I'm Trevor ! Untitled-3-25

Another random background image
HiYa  I'm Trevor ! Samuraisunset

I hope to get to know all of you !
Back to top Go down
Kronic
Admin
Admin
Kronic

HiYa  I'm Trevor ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HiYa I'm Trevor !   HiYa  I'm Trevor ! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Wow great images. I like the fact that you can make websites. I kinda fail at that, anyway Welcome to ViciousMS.
Back to top Go down
https://viciousms.forumotion.com
Jacky
Moderators
Moderators
Jacky

HiYa  I'm Trevor ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HiYa I'm Trevor !   HiYa  I'm Trevor ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Welcome to ViciousMS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HiYa  I'm Trevor ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HiYa I'm Trevor !   HiYa  I'm Trevor ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HiYa I'm Trevor !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ViciousMS :: General :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: